Flu and Cold Safeguards
Our daily precautionary practices and standards.
The following newly enacted procedures are required under the direction of our state and national health associations.
1. When you arrive the day of your appointment you must call our office to check-in. (302) 994-2912
2. When it is safe for you to enter, a member of our staff will call you then meet you at the front door. A mask must be worn while in our office.
3. Your temperature will be taken and documented.
4. Hand sanitizer must be used when entering and is provided at the front door.
5. Our staff will then have you complete a brief COVID questionnaire.
6. Our waiting area is closed. No one is permitted to sit and wait for a client or patient who is in a massage session.
7. Our business is temporarily CASHLESS. At this time we will no longer accept cash as payment for services or goods. Gratuities may not be placed on credit cards.
8. Gratuities may be given directly to the therapist in the form of cash or digital payment services. Many therapists use money apps such as Venmo, CASH, or Apple Pay. Our reception staff have a list of which apps each therapist uses for gratuities.
Businesses such as ours have closed environments that are designed for one on one interaction and could become the perfect breeding ground for germs and viruses to spread.
At Limestone Therapeutic Massage we have always followed strict guidelines in general cleanliness, disinfection of massage therapy rooms and equipment, and employee hand sanitation. We are diligent in preventing the spread of viruses in our massage therapy office.
One of our simplest precautions is that we respectfully ask for any client, patient or employee who is ill to please stay home and to reschedule their appointment. It is important for anyone experiencing flu and cold symptoms to rest and let their body recover from the effects of the virus.
The following practices are implemented daily and may increase in frequency during times of severe cold or flu outbreaks.
1. Every staff member, client and medical patient is screened daily for COVID19 symptoms including documentation of body temperature.
2. Facial masks must be worn by every person in our facility.
3. Our office is fogged with Hypochlorous Acid (electrolyzed water). HOCI is nature’s super powerful disinfectant, and also the ingredient that gives bleach its anti-microbial power. When the pH of the solution is lowered to the correct level, HOCl is created, exactly the same substance that is your immune system’s germ fighter.
4. We have implemented many new protocols as advised by the CDC in regards to social distancing and general client interaction.
5. High-touch surfaces and objects such as countertops, door handles, phones, and computer equipment, are frequently cleaned and disinfected throughout the building by using Lysol spray and Lysol/Clorox wipes.
6. Our therapy tables are cleaned and sprayed with Lysol spray before being dressed for each appointment.
7. Employees wash their hands with soap and use hand sanitizer BEFORE and AFTER each client or patient session.
8. Hand sanitizer is available for employee and client use in each therapy room, in our office lobby as well as near the restrooms. Sanitizer must be used when entering our office.
9. Our linens are laundered and sanitized by a commercial and medical grade laundry service.
10. Visibly ill clients will be required to reschedule their appointment to avoid the spread of an illness to our office employees and other clients/patients. In turn, employees are required to stay home if they are ill. Clients with appointments who are affected by a therapist being ill, may accept an available appointment time with a different therapist for that day or they may reschedule with their preferred therapist for a future date.
11. Our front entry door must remain locked at all times and our waiting area is closed. Clients are to call our office from their vehicle when they arrive for their appointment. Our staff will check-in the client then call him/her when it is safe to walk-in.
Thank you for your understanding of our health policies.