What do we look for in an employee?
Overall, our ideal candidate is a caring, passionate about massage, reliable, self-motivated, goal-oriented, possessing of exceptional work ethic and carries a positive attitude.
Employee's are expected to arrive on time for their chosen shifts since our patients, clients and referring physicians are reliant upon our therapists for their treatments. Though we are primarily an insurance based medical massage facility, we have a spa like atmosphere and large membership client base.
Our facility provides:
11 active therapy rooms, a medical grade linen service, a supportive and caring management staff, highly knowledgeable billing staff, as well as a large established clientele.
What we offer:
- full or part-time employment opportunities,
- flexible schedules with shifts and plenty of break time,
- opportunity to work 3-6 days a week,
- a family owned/run business with a positive work environment,
- great earning potential with a tiered pay structure,
- a new hire signing bonus and new hire referral bonuses,
- financial and personal growth opportunities,
- competitive compensation as employee's, not 1099,
- working in a local and respected 23+ year business,
- working alongside professional, like minded therapists,
- supportive management team who is here to help you succeed,
- client focused business with rehabilitation, health, and wellness in mind,
- established clientele and NO SELLING REQUIREMENTS,
- partnerships with local physicians, PT's, chiropractors, Christiana Care and many more.
Full-time, Part-time positions are available.
Salary Range: $25.00 to $38.00+ /hour
+ group bonuses,
+ commissions on any products sold.